Legal advice is essential for anyone involved in commercial property. We are a traditional firm when it comes to experience and longevity – and we are a forward-thinking strategic partner when it comes to our commercial clients.
With a dedicated partner assigned to you, you will always deal with the people who best understand your business, vision and marketplace and provide you with relevant, timely advice. Our business clients appreciate the personal, ‘on-call’ service and competitive pricing that they receive from Cree, Godfrey & Wood.
Cree Godfrey & Wood provides specialist legal advice on all commercial property transactions including:
- Acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold business premises
- Option agreements, pre-emption agreements and conditional contracts
- Business leases and lease renewals
- Rent reviews
- Landlord and Tenant disputes including dilapidations claims
- Property management matters – licences to assign, underlet and for change of use, rent deposits and service charges
- Mortgages and charges
- Sales and purchases of businesses as a going concern